Aniruddha Nazre–Entrepreneur & Investor
Aniruddha Nazre is an Entrepreneur and Investor. He has 20+ years of operating and investing experience worldwide. Aniruddha nazre has been a successful early-stage investor and enjoys helping entrepreneurs growing their businesses.
Aniruddha Nazre‘s areas of investment include software, telecom, media, and healthcare.
Aniruddha Nazre Education & Career
Aniruddha Nazre did his Graduation In Mechanical Engineering from COEP College. After that, he completed his MS in Biomechanics from Michigan Technological University. Aniruddha Nazre did his doctorate in Germany from Hannover center
From 1991-1997 he worked in Zimmer, Inc. In a few companies, he worked as a product director and business designer. After that, he completed an MBA from Harvard Business school.
From 1998 till 2002 he worked at SAP as a Co-organizer and Chairman of SAPmarkets. Aniruddha Nazre was Board Member of Cavendish Kinetics And glō-USA
Aniruddha Nazre Worked with Kleiner Perkins Caufield which is American investment firms from 2003 to 2011.
He also worked with Wellington Partners as an adventure counsel. Aniruddha Nazre worked at Reliance Industries Ltd. as an EVP and CSO. At Reliance, Aniruddha Nazre is responsible for launching “Jio”.
- Completed Graduation In Mechanical Engineering At CEOP college in 1986
- In Biomechanics He completed MS at Michigan Technology University.
- From Hannover Medical Center in Germany, He made doctorate Degree in Biomechanics
- He worked in Zimmer.Inc as a development engineer from1991 to 1997.
- From 1998 He worked in SAP
- In 2002 he became a co-founder and Chairman of SAPmarkets.
- Aniruddha Nazre also works with Kleiner Perkins Caufield from 2003 to 2011.
- He also worked as a venture advisor with Wellington Partners.
- Aniruddha Nazre has been working as EVP and CSO at Reliance Industries Ltd. At Reliance.